Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus 15.0.4805.1001
Versions x86 and x64 with integrated updates until March 2016. Russian | Ukrainian | English languages available. Update files for both individual bit installers.
Microsoft Office 2013 - the best software packages for document types. It is composed of the best tools for business development, as well as to achieve maximum comfort in the process of learning, doing home finance and others. Whether it's business or home environment, it does not matter, of Office 2013 simply must be installed on the computer of any self-respecting user who uses the PC is not just for entertainment. Effective and easy-to-use tools will help home users a simple and small businessmen to significantly improve their productivity in all his ways, ranging from e-mail, scheduling the day and ending with informative reports and gorgeous presentation.
The composition of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 package:
- Microsoft Access 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft InfoPath 2013
- Microsoft Lins 2013
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2013
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft Word 2013 - New version of word processor with advanced features to create documents. Word 2013 provides additional opportunities to work with documents. Insert video from the Internet, open the PDF-files and edit their contents, as well as to align the image and the circuit has become much easier. The new mode of reading has become more convenient and does not distract your attention, but also works well on tablets. In addition, improved collaboration features: added direct links to web storage and simplified review function, in particular, corrections and adding notes.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 - a dynamic business tool to make the right decisions based on analysis of existing data using advanced tools and functions. In the first place stands a new external Excel view. He spared from unnecessary details, but also designed for quick professional results. Added a lot of features to help navigate the large amount of numbers and create a compelling image data, leading to better informed decisions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - A powerful program to create presentations, including laptops, with enhanced navigation, supports animation, audio and video - even in high definition. Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 has a more intuitive interface, adapted to tablet and touch screen phones. Speaker mode is automatically adjusted according to the parameters of the projector, and it can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have several options, making it easier to design development, while working together, you can add comments to ask questions or request a review.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 - e-mail client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web-services and social networks. When you open Outlook, it will immediately notice its new look. Now it concisely, it will help you focus on the main e-mail submissions, calendars and contacts.
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 - Easy to use utility for creating and building and marketing materials and publications, professional-quality printing and distribution by mail. Improved user interface, editing photographs, navigation through the document. Microsoft Publisher 2013 offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move them, rearrange and add visual alerts to their publications with new images and text effects.
- Microsoft Access 2013 - An improved version of the database with improved logic programming, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC, Business Data Catalog), 25 quality templates. Access 2013 Web database application is a new type of data that you create in Access, and then use and publish a SharePoint application sharing in a web browser. To create a Web application, you only need to select the type of data that you plan to monitor (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on. D.). Access creates a database structure with representations that allow add and edit data. Navigation tools and basic commands are built-in so you can immediately start using your web application.
- Microsoft InfoPath 2013 - Annex creating rich dynamic forms for distribution and information management in an enterprise environment.
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 - is a digital notebook that serves to store a variety of information and sharing. Opening OneNote 2013, you will immediately notice the new design, which helps to focus on the thoughts and ideas, rather than the interface. Thanks to full integration with the cloud, you can release the hard drive from the file, while ensuring access to notes and other data from anywhere using virtually any mobile device, tablet PCs and browsers.
- Microsoft Lync 2013 - is the primary client software for Lync Server, which provides information about the presence, contact management, instant messaging, conferencing, and telephony.
- Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 - it's your professional library for storing work documents and other files. Consider SkyDrive Pro version of its business SkyDrive. When you save files to SkyDrive Pro, they are available only to you, but at the same time you can easily afford to share them for colleagues, as well as view them on mobile devices. Your files will be stored securely in the cloud, SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server 2013 servers in your company, depending on the settings.
New features in Microsoft Office 2013:
- Opening Microsoft Office, you will immediately notice the new and fresh design. However, all of the old and familiar features have not disappeared and have been supplemented by new ones, which help to work more efficiently. The new Office application can also be used on smartphones, tablet PCs and cloud environments, even on computers without a specific set of Office. Now the important files will always be available to you, wherever you are and whatever device or used.
- Using Office from any location
- Install Office with Microsoft account.
- Use the Office programs on another computer.
- Save files to SkyDrive for easy access and sharing.
Use your personal way to set up, wherever you are.
- Saving files and share them in the cloud. Cloud Storage is available anytime when connected to the Internet. Now you can easily save Office files on SkyDrive or on the organization's website, where you can work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and other Office files and make them available to other users. You can even work on a file simultaneously with others.
- Joint Meeting. Join online meetings and use Word a PowerPoint slides, documents, Excel spreadsheets and OneNote notes together.Meeting participants can view the files, even if they have not installed Office suite.
- More options started. Instead of an empty file, you can select the last file or favorite template.
- OneNote allows you to enter and open notebooks from the Internet or from your computer.
- Easier saving and opening. No more long view and scroll through the dialog boxes. His most used folders, you will see immediately. You can also fix the location, so that it was always available.
- Simplified file sharing. All parameters file sharing collected in Office programs in one place, which can be opened by clicking on the tab, click File Sharing.
Operating system: the Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
Download Microsoft Office 2013 office suite SP1 Professional Plus 15.0.4805.1001 x86 (1.21 GB):
Download Microsoft Office 2013 office suite SP1 Professional Plus 15.0.4805.1001 x64 (1.35 GB):
Download Office 2013 update SP1 Professional Plus x86 (ver 15.0.4805.1001.) (422,04 MB)
Download Office 2013 update SP1 Professional Plus x64 (ver 15.0.4805.1001.) (458,91 MB)